About Our Doctors
Jorge Barrero M.D., F.A.C.P.
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
- Residency: Case Western Reserve University, Saint Luke's Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- Medical School: Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Dr. Jorge Barrero is certified by the American Boards of Internal Medicine and Nephrology (re-certified in 2012). He is a Fellow of The American College of Physicians, and the Medical Director at Davita Dialysis Complete North Center, and Davita Dialysis Center in Pompano Beach, with over 150 in-center hemodialysis patients, a large peritoneal service and one of the few NxStage daily home hemodialysis services with over 25 patients.
Dr. Barrero enjoys reading, classical music, boating, bicycle riding and traveling with his wife and children.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Boward Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital, Fort Lauderdale
Jorge J. Barrero, M.D.
- Fellowship: University of Miami - Miller School of Medicine
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Harvard Medical School
- Medical School: Florida State University College of Medicine
- College: Bachelor of Science, International Economics, University of Florida
- High School: Cardinal Gibbons Catholic Preparatory School, Fort Lauderdale
Dr. Jorge J. Barrero is a Member of the American Society of Nephrology (ASN), The National Kidney Foundation (NKF), and the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Jorge J. Barrero is certified by the American Boards of Internal Medicine and Nephrology, and a Member of The American Society of Nephrology (ASN), The National Kidney Foundation (NKF), and The American College of Physicians.
Dr. Barrero is a season ticket holder to Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Fort Lauderdale Strikers, and enjoys boating, bicycle riding, traveling, classic rock, attending social events and being involved in the community.